Processing of personal data
1. ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA OF HOTEL GUESTS
The administrator of personal data of hotel guests is Szumilas Magdalena Kucharska with its registered office in Gdańsk at 4 Dygasińskiego Street.
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA OF HOTEL GUESTS
The purpose for which Szumilas processes personal data is the conclusion and performance of a contract for the provision of hotel services. In addition, the purpose of processing personal data by Szumilas is:
- pursuing possible claims by Szumilas in case of the damage suffered by Szumilas caused by the Guest or defending against the Guest’s claims
- documenting the performance of the service for tax purposes,
- ensuring the highest quality of services for hotel guests.
If the Guest has consented to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, Szumilas processes personal data for this purpose, i.e. in order to send marketing information and offers about its products and services to the Guest. In addition, Szumilas processes personal data of Guests collected by hotel monitoring in order to ensure the safety of hotel guests and other persons staying on the premises of Szumilas.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- The legal basis for the processing of the Guest’s personal data obtained by Szumilas is the contract for the provision of hotel services.
- The legal basis for the processing of the Guest’s personal data used for marketing purposes is the Guest’s consent. Szumilas informs that consent may be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the validity of the processing that took place before the consent was withdrawn.
- The legal basis for the processing of the Guest’s personal data by monitoring is the protection of his vital interests and the protection of the vital interests of other natural persons, as well as the justified purpose of the administrator.
- The legal basis for the processing of the Guest’s personal data to ensure the highest quality of services for hotel guests is the justified purpose of the administrator.
4. ENTITIES TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE PROVIDED
Szumilas transfers personal data to the following categories of entities:
- companies providing IT support services for the hotel and providing IT software,
- accounting firms providing accounting services,
- law firms (law firms) providing legal advisory and legal representation services.
5. PERIOD OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- obtained in connection with the concluded contract for the provision of hotel services will be processed for the period of limitation of tax claims or civil law claims of Szumilas or Guest, whichever occurs later,
- obtained on the basis of consent for marketing purposes will be processed for the period of validity of consent for marketing purposes,
- obtained in connection with monitoring will be processed for 30 days from the date of recording, and then will be permanently deleted.
6. RIGHTS OF THE GUEST IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Each Guest has the right to access personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing. In addition, each Guest has the right to object to the processing. Access to the data is possible at the headquarters of Szumilas. In addition, Szumilas provides the address email@example.com, which can be used to contact you regarding personal data.
7. POSSIBILITY OF LODGE A COMPLAINT RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Each Guest has the right to lodge a complaint in connection with the processing of his personal data to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2 00-193 Warsaw.
8. REQUIREMENT TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Providing personal data in the field of name and surname, address, email address, in the case of online bookings, telephone contact number, age of the child, in the case of staying in Szumilas with a child and vehicle registration number, in the case of parking on the premises of Szumilas, is a requirement to conclude hotel service contracts. Failure to provide personal data will prevent Szmilas from concluding a contract for hotel services.
9. AUTOMATED DECISIONS BASED ON PERSONAL DATA, INCLUDING PROFILING
Szumilas does not make automated decisions based on personal data, including profiling.
Contact forms on the website
- Data collected by contact forms on the website domkiszumilas.pl are: name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address.
- The data entered in the forms will be processed only for the purpose of answering the question or booking.
- Providing data in the forms is voluntary. Failure to provide the data indicated as required (e-mail) as well as the lack of consent to the processing of the provided data will make it impossible to send the form and, consequently, answer the question.
- The data will be stored until the consent to their storage is withdrawn.
§ 1 Definitions
Website – a website operating at domkiszumilas.pl.
External website – the website of the Administrator’s partners, service providers or recipients
Administrator – The administrator of personal data of hotel guests is Szumilas Magdalena Kucharska with its registered office in Gdańsk at Dygasinskiego 4 Street.
User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides electronic services via the Website.
Device – an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website
Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device
§ 2 Types of Cookies
Internal cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website’s ICT system
External cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the ICT systems of external websites
Session cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or external websites during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, the files are deleted from the User’s Device.
Persistent cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or external websites until they are manually deleted. The files are not automatically deleted after the end of the Device session, unless the configuration of the User’s Device is set to the mode of deleting cookies after the end of the Device session.
§ 3 Security
Storage and reading mechanisms – Cookies storage and reading mechanisms do not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. Transferring viruses, Trojan horses and other worms to the User’s Device is practically impossible.
Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices
§ 4 Purposes for which cookies are used
Streamlining and facilitating access to the Website – The Administrator may store information about the user’s preferences and settings regarding the Website in Cookie files in order to streamline, improve and accelerate the provision of services within the Website.
§ 5 External services
The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites that may place Cookie files on User Devices: Google Analytics
§ 6 Possibilities of specifying the conditions of storage and access on the User’s Devices by the Website and External Websites
The user may, at any time, independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing the data of saved Cookies.
The User may at any time delete all Cookie files saved so far using the tools of the User’s Device through which the User uses the services of the Website.
§ 7 Service Requirements
Restricting the storage and access to cookies on the User’s Device may result in incorrect operation of some of the Website’s functions.
The Administrator bears no responsibility for incorrectly functioning Website functions if the User restricts in any way the ability to save and read Cookie files.