&1 SUBJECT OF THE REGULATIONS
1. The Regulations define the rules for the provision of services, liability and staying on the premises of Szumilas Cottages and are an integral part of the contract concluded by making a reservation. While making the reservation, the Guest confirms that he has read and accepts the Terms and Conditions.
2. The Regulations apply to all Guests staying at Szumilas Cottages.
3. The Regulations are available in each house and on the website www.domkiszumilas.pl.
&2 CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
1. The cottages are rented for a minimum of two days or minimum periods of stay specified in the price list/booking engine.
2. Check-in time: from 4 p.m. Check-out time: until 10 a.m.
3. The wish to extend the stay should be reported by phone, e-mail or in person. We will take into account the wish to extend your stay as far as possible.
4. We reserve the right to refuse to extend the guest’s stay when the Guest does not comply with the regulations and when he has not made the full payment for the stay.
&3 BOOKING AND CHECK-IN
1. The reservation is confirmed after receiving a downpayment of 40% of the entire stay, not less than one night, within 3 working days from the date of confirming the availability. This provision does not apply to groups for which booking conditions are set individually and bookings made less than 7 working days before the start of the stay.
2. Guests are required to present an ID with photo upon check-in.
3. The remaining amount of the stay and all fees related to renting a cottage must be paid on the first day of stay.
4. The guest may not transfer the house to third parties, even if the period for which he has paid has not expired.
5. People who are not registered in Szumilas Cottages can stay in the cottages from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. If an unregistered person stays in Szumilas after 10 p.m., the tenant agrees to accommodate these people for a fee. Accommodation of each person equals a fee of PLN 70 per night.
6. We may refuse to rent a cottage to the guest who grossly violated the regulations during the previous stay.
7. There is an option of free cancellation of the reservation up to 30 days before the check-in date (unless otherwise agreed when confirming the booking). If the guest cancel the reservation less than 30 days before or during the stay, we do not refund the costs of the stay. This provision does not apply to groups for which the conditions of cancellation are determined individually.
8. When making a reservation, the person making the reservation agrees to place his personal data in the database of Szumilas Cottages. This data will only be used to enable the full booking process.
&4 GUEST RESPONSIBILITY
1. The guest has the right to submit any comments and suggestions regarding the stay to the staff of Szumilas Cottages, as well as to receive the necessary help and care.
2. Staying in the cottage or leaving things in the cottage after 10 a.m. is treated as an extension of the stay. A fee for the next day will be charged according to the current price list.
3. Children under the age of 18 should be in the Szumilas Cottages under the constant supervision of legal guardians. Legal guardians are financially liable for any damage caused by children.
4. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use heaters, irons and other electrical devices in the cottage that are not part of the cottage’s equipment (does not apply to chargers and power supplies for RTV and computer devices). It is forbidden to place objects on a hot fireplace, use and store liquid kindling. Only wood can be burned in the fireplace and the fireplace door must be closed. Szumilas Cottages is not liable for bodily injury, health damage or other damage resulting from an accident resulting from improper use of the fireplace by the tenant and persons indicated by him as staying with him in the cottage during the rental period.
It is forbidden to use the grill on the terrace and at a distance of less than 2 meters from the wooden walls of the cottage.
5. Each time a guest leaving the cottage, for safety reasons, he should turn off the light, turn off the taps and close the windows and doors.
6. The guest receives one key to the cottage and one remote control to the gate. If the key is lost, the guest will be charged a fee of PLN 500 and PLN 200 for losing the remote control to the gate.
7. There is a total ban on smoking cigarettes and tobacco products in the cottages. For breaking this ban, the guest will be charged PLN 1,000.
8. Persons who do not comply with fire regulations are subject to the sanctions of the Penal Code and the Code of Petty Offenses.
9. Please report any defects in the cottages on arrival. No notification means no defects and damage found.
10. We strive to ensure that the furnishings of our homes are in perfect condition. Thanks to this, we can guarantee the comfort that our guests deserve. We collect a deposit of PLN 500 from our guests upon check-in in case of unfortunate events.
11. Guests bear full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices, caused by their fault, the fault of people visiting them or failure to be careful in the way of using the fireplace and are settled at check-out according to the valuation prepared by Szumilas.
12. Quiet time is from 22:00 to 07:00 in the morning.
13. Guests are not allowed to make any changes to the cottages and their equipment.
14. Rubbish and other waste should be stored in a container outside the house.
&5 RESPONSIBILITY OF SZUMILAS COTTAGES
1. Szumilas Cottages is not responsible for situations and failures and their consequences beyond our control.
2. Szumilas Cottages is not responsible for valuables left in the cottage or on the terrace.
3. Items left in the cottage after check-out will not be stored.
4. Szumilas Cottages is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to a Guest or items left in it, regardless of whether these vehicles are parked in the car park or off-site. Parking in Szumilas for guests is free and unguarded.
&7 STAY OF ANIMALS
1. Dogs and other animals are allowed in Szumilas within a certain period of time, after prior notification in the reservation and after paying the appropriate fee. The fee is in accordance with the current price list.
2. It is forbidden for the animal to use bedding and available blankets, and to stay alone in the house.
3. The owner of the animal is financially responsible for the damage caused by his animal, and is also obliged to ensure that his animal does not disturb the rest of other guests and to take it outside the premises to do its business and to remove any impurities left on the premises.
1. Comments and complaints related to accommodation and other services provided by Szumilas Cottages should be submitted as soon as possible after finding the grounds for their submission.
2. Any complaints may not affect the date of stay and the amount of payment.
3. Complaints will be considered individually, and the Guest submitting the complaint will be informed by e-mail about how to solve the case.